The SEND Reforms and my family.
HCC, cialis buy in partnership with HPCI, generic cialis ran free one day sessions for parents and carers that explained what the new reforms to Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) provision mean for families in Hertfordshire and provide the opportunity to ask questions.
Consultation is taking place on proposals for travel support for 16-18-year-olds in full-time education and runs from 22 April to 21 July 2014.
The review aims to ensure the county council:
- funds school/college transport at the right level
- supports those in most need
- develops young people’s resilience and ability to travel independently
INVOLVEMENT IN EDUCATION
The major project where parents and carers are getting involved in the educational services provided in Hertfordshire right now is:
Developing Special Provision Locally
Please click on the title/link above to discover how this project is going so far and to see how you can get involved.
Where should we get involved next?
We also want to hear from you on the educational issues that are key to your family, so
1. Please send us your thoughts on areas we should look into via the Contact Form at the bottom of the page.
2. Whilst we can’t take forward individual cases, if we feel that your comment reflects a common concern amongst parents: Continue reading